Terms and Conditions
By using our website, you agree to be bound by JDP’s Terms & Conditions, as stated below.
Limitation of Liability
Except as specifically stated on this site, neither JDP nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Changes in Terms
JDP may vary any of its terms at any time, although we will only make changes if we think these are either necessary or reasonable. Please make sure you check our website terms and conditions for any announcements. The changed terms will normally take effect immediately upon publication, although where we think the changes are likely to be important to you, we shall always tell you in advance so you can decide whether to continue using our website.
Please ensure any content you print, copy or download from our websites is for your personal and private use only. You must not use or encourage others to use our website (or its contents) for their or your commercial gain or in a way that could damage the reputation of JDP. Additionally, you cannot use our website to create, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases. You must not use any automated means to monitor or copy our websites or their content, or permit to be made any bulk downloading or storage of data from our website. Our content cannot be reproduced on any public forum, including all product review, retailer and blogging website.
We encourage you to link to any of our web pages, providing you do so responsibly. This means that:
- If we ask you to remove or change a link to our website, you do so as soon as possible
- You do not create the impression that there is any association, approval or endorsement with or by us
- You must ensure any links are used in a fair and reasonable manner and that their use will not damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of it (commercially or otherwise)
- Unless you obtain our express permission, you must not include more than 10 links to our website on any one of your web pages
- The website you are linking from must not contain offensive, obscene or defamatory material, and must not infringe anyone’s copyright, trademarks or other similar rights
- If anyone clicks on the link you provide to our website, it must open our website in a new page and not within a frame on your website
If anyone complains about your use of our website or the content you add to our website, you agree that we can control the handling of any such dispute and that you will fully support and co-operate with this.
English law shall apply to all our terms and conditions and any disputes must be heard in an English Court. Nothing in any of terms and conditions affect your legal rights.