Make your next procurement move count
Join our team
At JDP we believe our clients deserve the best. We are therefore seeking first-class procurement professionals who not only possess outstanding skills and depth of experience but who also value the importance of collaboration, authenticity and honesty. Moreover, a genuine interest in sustainability and net zero ideals is a must.
In return, we offer team members the opportunity to be part of a diverse, respectful, open working environment which promotes collaboration but yet at the same time respects the individual. Where high standards, initiative and dedication are expected but are also readily rewarded.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team.
Please see our open vacancies below, alternatively please send your resume with
covering letter to us via email@example.com
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for an experienced Procurement professional to work with JDP’s clients to deliver best practice procurement and supply chain solutions
- An individual with a proven track record in both leading and supporting strategic procurement projects
- The ability to manage a client’s senior management team (up to C-Suite) and stakeholders
- Define and deliver against project KPIs, risks and opportunities
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for defined categories of spend or programmes
- Identify both financial and non-financial benefits, establishing targets and delivery of benefits to achieve client objectives.
- Commercial/regulatory/risk review of all required contracts; Client and supplier
- Ability to draft and implement strategy, policy, standard procedures and tools
- Demonstrating leadership while working collaboratively and integrating with clients, maintaining the ‘JDP approach’
- Adaptability and skills to influence C-Suite decision makers through to operational support teams
- Leading JDP and Client procurement teams in the delivery of strategic goals
- Analyse > Define > Deliver > Implement > Review (Continuous Improvement) across strategic and operational levels, in line with client requirements
- Defining, agreeing, and delivering in line with client KPIs and savings targets for procurement services and process development
- Build and present reports for prospects and existing clients detailing strategic sourcing options, project plans, governance and success factors tailored to meet prospects/client’s needs
- To provide thought leadership and subject matter expert guidance of procurement and supply chain strategy to clients
- Build strong, influential, and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders at all levels to ensure delivery of strategic goals and consistent delivery of procurement excellence
- Build and develop new policies, procedures, tools, processes and controls in line with client requirements and JDP’s recommendations
- Deliver hands-on procurement from spend analysis to supplier selection, negotiations, supplier performance reviews and all the activities in between
Desired Skills and Experience
- OJEU and Public Sector procurement experience beneficial
- Consulting experience desirable
- Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) experience desirable
- Degree level education or equivalent
- CIPS qualified or equivalent gained through experience essential
- An excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Ability to work as a project lead, and within a support capacity
- Dynamic and adaptable to focus on project delivery whilst managing multiple projects
- High levels of commercial awareness and analytical thinking
- Strong project planning and project management skills
- Able to operate equally effectively at all levels from strategic to operational
- Attention to detail is essential with accuracy of client output
Salary of £50k – £60k per Annum plus benefits
Remote based, with UK travel to client sites as required
A collaborative and innovative environment
Monday 10th January 2022
Does this role sound like something you are interested in? If so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter. Let us know why JDP is for you.
Direct candidate applications only please.
Powered by Experience,
Innovation and Expertise
Team JDP Are Here to Help
Get in Touch Now
Call 0844 879 7479
or send your project requirements
0844 879 7479
JDP Procurement Services
Basepoint Business Centre
Crab Apple Way