Bid Management for a Regional Construction Company
JDP was retained by a regional construction firm to manage a large Local Authority bid, which led to the successful acquisition of a new 5-year contract and a significant increase in their annual turnover.
- Reviewed and interpreted the key requirements of the local authority in order to create a tender response for the provision of construction services (major and minor works) within the region
- Engaged the key technical expertise from within the organisation to provide the information and expertise required to develop a comprehensive bid response
- Managed and coordinated the in-house stakeholders in order to design a framework service that would meet the requirements of the local authority
- Undertook a thorough competitor analysis to assess the key strengths and weaknesses of alternative bidders
- Built a bid response focusing on key opportunities and strengths of the constructor to differentiate the bid
- Designed a flexible commercial pricing structure to ensure scalability and retention of profitability over the period of the contract